Access Up-To-Date Account Information Anytime and Anywhere with the Internet
- FREEOnline Bill Pay
- Verify account information and balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds between Provident accounts
- View cleared checks
- Request stop payments
- Download account information
- Secure Online Bill Payment Service (optional)
- Make bill payments by check or electronically
- Modify payment amounts
- Setup payments as one-time or recurring
- View payment history
- No charge for online banking services
Bankline - 24 Hour Banking Voice Response System
- BankLine puts your account information at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, seven
days a week, 365 days a year.
- Inquire on all your deposit or loan account information, transfer funds or change
your access code.
- Call the BankLine between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to speak directly
to a Customer Service Specialist. Press 0 and your call will be connected immediately
to one of our friendly associates.
- Union Local- 864-429-2300
- Toll Free - 888-740-2300
Provides 24 Hour Access to Your Checking or Savings Account
- No ATM surchargees. If another bank applies a surcharge for using their ATM, Provident
will pay the charge.
- Withdraw, transfer funds, make deposits or get balance information. Deposits are
credited the next business day.
- Unlimited withdrawals up to $200 per day.
- Higher withdrawal limits may be approved upon special request.
- Card Replacement - $7.00
- ATM Locations:
- 502 N. Duncan Bypass, Union, SC 29379
- 203 West Main Street, Union, SC 29739
- 322 West South Street, Union, SC 29739, Wallace Thomson Hospital
- 934 Forest Street, Jonesville, SC 29363
- 206 Hillcrest Dr., Laurens, SC 29360
- 801 Hwy. 321 Bypass South, Winnsboro, SC 29180
- 2700 Celanese Rd., Rock Hill, SC 29732
- 615 Crown Pointe Lane, Rock Hill, SC 29730
- 116 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681